TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Largest G & V in the world?

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It appears so....

Rough calculations on Nicanda Hill only: 6000m x 1000m x say 350m depth x 2.35 sg = 4.9bt @ 10% grade = 493mt of graphite.

* Substantial visable flake graphite identified in all drill holes along entire strike length
    * Continuous graphite and vanadium mineralisation confirmed over 4.8kms strike length between drill sections N14 and S10
    * substantial visible flake graphite and vanadium-hosting roscoellite has been identified on all drill sections
    * >10% GrC average grades over significant mineralisation lengths and thicknesses confirmed
    * 0.23%V2O5 average grades over significant lengths and thicknesses confirmed
    * Does not yet include the substantial VTEM anomalies that define Charmers, Nacugi, Black Hills and the western prospects – all of which are yet to be fully explored

Given SYR reported 1.15Bt of graphite resource at 10.2% TGC is a larger resource than the rest of the world’s reserves combined, then it would appear just Nicanda Hill is larger than the rest of the world's reserves combined including that of SYR.

SYR's 1.15Bt resource also hosts 0.23% V2O5 average. Approximately 6 times the size of South Africa’s Rhovan deposit, the world’s largest operating vanadium deposit. Early days on TON's Vanadium results but we see from the points above large areas of 0.23%V2O5 average grades and vanadium-hosting roscoellite in all drill holes.

Now i will say SYR is still the leader of the pack. You can only dig up so much at a time and they have some very impressive high grade zones they can mine for decades. That said TON has monstrous resource with many more substantial VTEM anomalies to explore. With such a massive resource the chances are high they too will define some very large very high grade zones. As i said in another post, it doesnt need to be as high as SYR's to be super profitable, im looking for matching metallurgy which seems highly likely imo and we're in business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.