AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

[And Jesus said] "15 cents is fair value". AMEN. echoed...

1. 205 Posts.
    [And Jesus said] "15 cents is fair value". AMEN. echoed heartbreaker

And, he then implored to ye lambs squabbling among the shadows:

! base ur FA on RAP.asx !---I'm GOB-SHUCKED---you're right. AMEN.

Ye Holders of little faith swallow Llort Heart Breaker's pearl of wisdom lest yer choke on those earplugs and, be Saved. AMEN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been no official ASX announcement on SP. For argument's sake, about 6 months ago the Director might have uttered in 'private', among other numbers, '15 cents'-- But times have changed. Maybe the level of interest from PRC has changed the "fair value" range? Maybe, just maybe a commodity consultant group showed them how its possible to negotiate Value with multi billion dollar Chinese suitors? Expectations adjust with keen interest. Maybe the director was underpromising, and that is wisdom too?

Have you called said director recently for latest, or are you just listening to one of the disgruntled panic-button holders who sold ALL around 15 cents? Sorry, the share price most likely aint going to go according to the desired narrative of a few busted egos, ok? ok? To the busted egos: GET OVER IT

IMO Absolute worse caae bare minimum would be double from current SP. We know what Airguide recommends.

The market will decide fair value not just management, and that means subject to competition

Apparently, in the day, CATL wanted 'too much' from PLS and got nothing as a result. And thats probably why they have nothing from AVZ. They just have to decide what their priorities are. Meanwhile others do their due diligence. I suspect some are waiting for one another to make first official offer. The drilling and assays will be arbiter. IN the end PRC wants this resource, its a matter of who the resource will be channelled through and make the dosh. Ultimately most of it will go into those batteries CHINA will manufacture to dominate the market.

may the drill bit give them a little more certainty. AMEN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.