AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Largest lithium resource with lowest valuation 2, page-1268

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Yes, 93% discount is rediculous. Moving to mining and selling lithium at current increasing prices is one step closer to reducing this discount.

I can see the other factors including finalising the road, signing a JV partner, setting up the mine, as important steps to re-rating AVZ. This will give also give confidence to institutions to invest in AVZ pushing up share price, leading to a more realistic valuation.

Having a Chinese JV will make the road to production very quick so it won't be too long before we will see the share price go up. Then selling in open market to take advantage of rising prices and lack of lithium supply. Whoever locks in supply with AVZ will have enough lithium to bid for car companies' contracts.

I see opportunities galore and happy to be part of a great journey.

@8horse, what do you think AVZ needs to do to get in ASX200, etc to get institutional support?

One more thing. Also, getting the Chinese capper to remove their sells would be great. If the theory of Chinese capping is to result in a lower takeover bid, then wouldn't the move to mining means that their actions are now irrelevant, thereby making them remove their capping? Interesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.