AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Largest lithium resource with lowest valuation 2, page-1537

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Yet again, great in depth research 8horse. As I have said before, a person of your experience and undoubted success must have a very good reason to be invested and researching AVZ! Your invaluable presence on this forum is no accident!

The extensive historicals from miners/geologists are undeniable. AVZ being a Brownfield's exploration puts us at a distinct advantage! over our competitors both globally and locally, the latter whose only claim to fame is nearology. Remember the nearology companies are Greenfields. They do not have the historicals to back them up and direct the drill bit!

I especially liked this bit:

1.2 USGS & Historical Geological Reference Reports:
    Direct quotes from USGS reports:

"A report by Barzin, Managing Director of Geomines, states that the pegmatites are both 5.5 km long and average 400 metres wide (Barzin, 1952). The pegmatite sills have been proven to a depth of 125 metres by drilling. A calculation using these dimensions shows that re sources are enormous. The pegmatites of Manono and Kitotolo probably represent the largest spodumene resource in the world."

"The largest known lithium-containing pegmatites occur in the vicinity of Manono."

"Manono pegmatites is not a speculative resource."

YOU CANNOT DENY STRONG FUNDAMENTALS!!!

and that is why

I AM INVESTED LONG TERM!!!

GLTAH.....Although I don't think you will be needing luck. The evidence is there for all to see!

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.