AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It's obvious that management performance and running of the...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    It's obvious that management performance and running of the projects have been nothing less than stellar so far.

Announcements come before market open mostly if not always, despite them being in Perth. They've driven the project with outstanding results and managed the corporate side as well as the drilling and ops.

That said, I'm very keen for them to release a market update today or tomorrow so we know where we're at and it can hopefully put a few concerns to bed so investor confidence is once again reflected in an appreciating share price.

That load of crock about oversupply of lithium hurt us and all lithium stocks unnecessarily,obviously demand will grow significantly through take up of electric as we know, so too will the need for more supplies.

For those saying time to produce is an issue, bollix, demand is on an upward trajectory so in the few years leading into first production, the market will be ready and contracts done.

Who better to supply this than us with the worlds largest deposit in an economically friendly location with the Chinese investing in infrastructure and a shark ninja marketing the brand to the worlds investment community.

The DJIA was up 130+ points overnight, US parliament about to resume, lithium stocks rebounded somewhat at close yesterday and shorts will be covered at some point.

Sounds like a good recipe for success to me.
    Last edited by Wilson!: 23/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.