AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Largest lithium resource with lowest valuation 2, page-26

1. 9,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17130
    I have given my views previously on resource value etc and summed that up in this post with all the other attachments - see beolow.

To be frank, in your post you are not comparing apples with apples - the figures you have for PLS are measured and indicated (little inferred if any in that PLS estimate btw) whilst the AVZ ones are basically an inferred resource. You only mine a measured and indicated resource. IMO provided the drill bit around hole 1 and 2 and hole 7 at 50 metre spacings gives similar results we probably have 2 mines around those drills/two mine theory with a measured/indicated resource of 2 to possibly 3 times PLS.

Everything from hole 3 - 6 is dependent on the tin/tantulum credits and depending on that that will determine whether it is mineable or not to convert the two mine theory into one. If interested open up this post and the various other embedded posts. We need to keep this realistic until drilling confirms it one way or the other - the question is drilling will confirm or not the resource and that, assuming the two mine theory becomes one, will drive the SP north. The issue is whether we are provided that opportunity before takeover hence why I still stick with a price of around 25c takeover now (if resource remains inferred), way north of that if get a JORC assuming the JORC is positive which I expect it to be. The strategic value, in terms of SP, will also be realised IMO if get more than one bidder as I have also posted in the past. All IMO - trying to keep this realistic
    Post #: 28049148

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.