AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hallo, I have AVZ-Aktien and found this article. What do you...

1. S04
    41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hallo, I have AVZ-Aktien and found this article. What do you meen to the “expensive price“?

AVZ is too expensive (MK ~ 500 million), for a company that will go into production in 3 years at the earliest, unless it is believed that a reputable company from China requires its shareholders to take an explorer for 1 billion. I hardly think that this a company would expect its shareholders. Look at the properties around Manono. TANTALEX RESOURCES has to bsp. over 1000 km² in the Congo, including right next to the Monono property of AVZ as well FORCE COMMODITIES that is also only 40 kilometers from AVZ with more than 400 km² of land. Both stocks have already risen neatly this year. But are still around with the 10 million MK still a bargain, considering what the companies gain in value, even if you get around to the results of AVZ. You should also keep an eye on TARUGA GOLD, Eckhoff is also in it. Here is the big money to earn. AVZ is too expensive and is being hyped by ML (also in own thing). I only hold shares from the Congo, because here is the greatest potential, especially from KOBALT, which the other hyped mining stocks from North / South America and Australia do not have to the extent that exists in the Congo. The price of cobalt in the next will determine the valuation of the companies. Lithium is everywhere in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.