BRU 0.00% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

From Occam,"Froggy,before your Mummy tucks you into bed, you...

1. 14,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7607
    From Occam,
    "Froggy,
    before your Mummy tucks you into bed, you need to know that nobody has suggested that it will all be proven up in a few months.The process will begin in a few months and likely last a good 15 months.
    Now be a good boy, clean your teeth and go to bed .
    I am sure we are all getting tired of your constant reminders that we aren't there yet and its all blue sky until we do.
    Most of us, and particularly those that have an oil industry background, recognise the potential AND the likelihood of achieving it. That's how you make money on the stock market ,....by getting in ahead of the pack.
    You might want to wait until all is clear and proven before you raid the piggy bank and buy BRU."

Really mature post.
    I especially love the part about " that how you make money on the stock market"
    This from a guy who brags about buying in low, watching it go to extroadinary levels over $3 and then rides it all the way back down.
    Yep, that's the way to make money alright! Even with all that Oil experience. Just amazing!

Froggy, I told you, it's a lost cause. This mob aren't interested in facts or numbers, it's just a popularity contest.
    It's a shame for the few good posters that contribute here but even they go quite when today's crap gets posted.
    There are a couple of other sites that discuss BRU in a proper manner where posters are literate, over 12 and don't bring bells and whistles.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48239 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 60190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.