BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

@charlie boy who would know without a register release? They'd...

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    @charlie boy who would know without a register release? They'd be very pissed off though of course, especially with USPOG @ the rise it is with increase looking ever the direction forward!

This Chair is exactly what you do not want in a Junior in the current "Developer" phase that this is in! You don't go from Explorer to Producer with the same snail pace as this Management team has made you endure, without the pain in sp it has caused.

Btw, the 1Moz resource should've been increased over & over by now. This crap talk by the cheerleaders here that it will 10 bag with 5-10Moz deposit apparently materialising once producing is nonsense! Or, @ the very least, deceptive as there is no plan or proof this will occur other than inference! DEG is a good example. Though they await a very long drawn out tenement settlement in order to secure resource land. They still have it viable & have committed to increase resource footprint consistently through DD. 1M one year. 1.4Moz the next year following by EOY with 2Moz target. Then, onto 3M0z target for 2020 EOY. All on paper guidelines that look as though they will in fact happen! Probably nearing the 2Moz target already in fact with just one main drilling target of one tenement! This was merely to acknowledge how you get things done to invite/allow Soph investors. It is a fact & I've said it here oin the past a few times that anything under 2Moz deposit does not & cannot draw large Investors in as their managed portfolios do not allow for this in practice. They are hamstrung unless resource meets set quota! Look these things up if you must. First thing I learned about investing back in 2014. Alex knows this but is inept in bringing this about. Always was....
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 16/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.