SS1 4.72% 50.5¢ sun silver limited

If I gave you that impression, I am sorry. I was trying to point...

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    If I gave you that impression, I am sorry.

I was trying to point out that JPM cannot be trusted and being the custodian of the SLV physical silver and also being a custodian of the LBMA silver which is unaudited and also the fact that they plead guilty to manipulating the silver price, why would anyone that wants the silver price to rise have anything to do with silver that had any contact with JPM.

There is also the fact that SLV changed its prospectus on the sly a few years ago to remove the option of physical silver delivery for the SLV shares to cash. It was only the people that watch these changes like hawks that picked this up. SLV, just released updated terms and conditions and hid this important fact in the updated terms and conditions war and peace sized booklet. An above board entity, in my opinion would highlight the important fact that SLV will no longer offer physical silver redemption as an option which was one of its main selling points of this ETF.

There are many articles on line that write about JPM's manipulation of the silver market. Link below is one of them that in my opinion is well researched. I have added a screenshot from one of the paragraphs in the article below the link.

SLV is a complete scam, its a scalp trade set up by banks to screw over investors. Avoid it at all costs. The silver market is and has been rigged for years (substack.com)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6200/6200312-b73cf35c85bcecb64c8e4536db67f913.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.72%)
Mkt cap ! $35.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 50.0¢ $46.21K 90.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 46356 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 49950 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.