SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

I don't I follow your line of thinking regarding conspiracies....

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I don't I follow your line of thinking regarding conspiracies. Like I said before, all major crimes in history come from a conspiracy ... it's just a fact. Conspiracy is an actual word and means something in the dictionary. The rules and environment around the stock market come from a conspiracy to transfer wealth to a few. Do you know to the fullest what certain black boxes do in the financial markets and how they operate under the hood or who own them? Do you know what high frequency trading is actually doing and how far it is manipulating markets? Do you know what Aladin does? I'm not talking about stuff you read about, but has anyone actually audited these systems? Dark pools? Not a conspiracy? Ok then ... not sure what a conspiracy is then. I mean these big institutions can bankrupt any company they want through shorting and they also decide who succeeds and who fails using subjective criteria like ESG.

You say that central banks are buying gold. Is it? Have you seen it in person? Or have read about it in some article or saw some numbers in supposedly some official website. Because I keep seeing the price of gold doing what it always does, and no it does reflect it's true value. The federal reserve if I recall well has not been audited yet. How do you know they have the gold they say they have. And why would if they control entire societies. They can make anything be used as money. They are the bank in the monopoly game. Is it a conspiracy to say that the whole idea behind the COMEX was to regulate artificially the price of precious metals? Yes? But if this the case and is just a theory then why is that all the big banks have been shorting gold and silver for the last 50 years or so.

I guess what you call rules, to me, are the result of well designed conspiracies ... and no, the level and scale of criminality I'm seeing today far surpasses anything we've ever witness in the past due to the way societies have been captured these days.
    Last edited by dimesv: 24/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $450.3K 2.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1000751 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1378329
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.