BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Yes, much of what you say rings true, however I have several...

1. 3,648 Posts.
    Yes, much of what you say rings true, however I have several theories about negative posters (not a complete list!):

1/ They need to be right and so if they claim something is cr ap and it comes through they can claim to be hero's or guru's.

2/ They want back in but the price is not right - at least for them.

3/ The are malicious and just want to see how much pain they can inflict. This could be payback for previous transgressions or simply to gloat - since they want you to fail and will then go on and on if you do, i.e. "I told you so".

4/ Like to get into an argument, no matter what the outcome.

5/ Want to be involved - be the center of attention - again no matter what the outcome.

6/ And the most unlikely of all, they want to save you from yourself - however this also means they believe they know better than you or anyone else - even if it means going completely against everyone else's opinion.

The last one falls into the most often cited reason for posting negative comments - at least that is what they claim - but I have a hard time believing it.

Not saying pumpkinhead is any of these but it does make you wonder.

BTW, positive ramps are probably just as bad - if they are unfounded of course...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.