TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Solid numbers. I cant remember if it was yourself of someone...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Solid numbers. I cant remember if it was yourself of someone else who stated their outlook regarding PFS release and share price appreciation had softened. Should we have a post tax NPS of circa $300m AUD for example, would this provide a company with a $25m AUD market cap a solid re-rate? Or will it come with offtakes in place, followed by finance?
    PLS share price continued to deteriorate until this occurred (however they had a market cap of around the $500m AUD mark at the time). I would do so if I had the time but am very curious as to a few examples of PFS releases and affects on companies share price.
    I know that at the end of the day by the time we are mining we will be valued significantly higher and all that is required is patience, however like us all would love to see a better valuation for the company sooner than later. This will also be important come time of finance. We don't want a situation similar to BAT who is diluting their shareholders to buggery through equity raisings to finance their graphite mine. Re-rate must occur prior to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.