ZIP 1.58% $1.77 zip co limited..

Larry and Co. are the biggest thieves, page-25

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Your predictions were terrible. You're doing nobody a favour. Go back on my first post history (in Zip), I called out the crazy dilution and potential to become a penny stock WELL before you did. I don't condescendingly tell people I'm helping them with a lesson.

1. MANY people were right about the crazy dilution and way this stock was headed. How could you miss it? You're not wise, you're captain obvious. Throwing around single sentences about macroeconomics to make it seem like you're educated. This is the stuff of a 17 year old boy.
    2. Your Bitcoin calls were around the ATH, and have lost 40% in value since then
    3. You were spruiking a sh!tcoin which has lost most of its value - what a terribly pubescent choice
    4. You bought Sydney real estate at the PEAK of the bubble, which has already started collapsing
    5. You have your wealth in cash instead of gold, during a period of exponential inflation

Bro. Nobody thinks you're smart. You're the guy who walked outside and noticed it raining. Then as soon as everyone walked outside, you said 'See! See! Told ya! I did you a favour!'. You're captain obvious on zip, and a terrible investor for everything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
0.028(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.946B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.80 $1.72 $21.65M 12.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 67782 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 58364 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.