ZIP 0.37% $1.37 zip co limited..

over 90% of user already pay by debt/bank so i think financial...

1. 4,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    over 90% of user already pay by debt/bank so i think financial suicide is a bit extreme. i dont mind the loyalty level tier system but this us already being done with apt pulse rewards. amazon has a subscription for prime injecting benifits over non sub members. its relatively common. qantas also has a paid service for exclusive benifits. no reason for bnpl not to have it. imo
    not to mention plenty of business limit payment options amex is unavailable in zip au but good in usa.
    zip dont allow visa debt for payment but other bnpl do.

side note
    most share accounts cant be funded via CC, but zip has given a pathway to allow people to buy shares on credit card.

for me, i dont see the value in a merchant becomming a partner when customers can already use it anyway. if there was a pool of customers i couldnt get unless i partnered then it would be a consideration.

zip teased the idea of zip rewards being shares in the company (rather than cash backs). I thought this was a brilliant idea. i think maybe they should tokenize the actual share/rewards while zip co holds the equivalent shares. (obviously be brought from market)
    this would alleviate any tax complications for the rewards. and user becomming shareholders would be amazing way to reduce share liquidity. imagine qantas had offered a share equalivant reward rather than qantas points. millions & millions of shares would be held off market by the company tokenised to the general public.

anyhow i thought zips teaser on the idea was great but nothing has come to fruition (like many ideas) so far.

thanks for you input @mhickin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.571B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.36 $4.507M 3.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 99097 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 17460 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.