hola junglee,not sure where home is but the heart says spain. so...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hola junglee,

not sure where home is but the heart says spain.

so 'dreamy junglee's' on her way to help 40 eh ? 'tis good cos 40 would love to pop over to see mrs 40. the garden here's in desperate need of some help too. i love it out there but not been able to do much for some time for various reasons. one is being too tired and the other, tired of the rain. beaut morning and i had to go for x-rays (nought important). now i'm back, knackered and it's pouring. so be it, too tired to have gone out anyway. 3 puds indoors, one in the garage, 'tother prob under the car bonnet asleep on that big plastic covered area lol. the garage is like home from home, tiled, decorated, food on tap and beds galore - and why not, say i ! when you arrive junglee, the cats will tell you where everything is ha ha. the wine's in crates in the garage. no worries there lol.

anyway, nuff of puds and gardens. 40 took some profits today as he did yesterday. i'm having a stellar run with my few bits and bobs. my trfo's, of which i have a few too many now cos of a bungled switch from ords recently, have been lightened to add to the cash pile which is once again looking healthy. dumped me odd 5k mos at 19 cos something told me to rid myself of them and move on - but i'll be back. actually made money outa mos after many yrs - whoooopeeeeeeeeeee !! sold most some while ago at around the same price. gri, wsa, imf and inp have all been kind to me of late.

as of now 40's lil share port in oz is up around 23% since jan 1 and some 34% against the all ords - my yardstick. boasting, so it'll prob go down now he he. but i 'as mi cash ready, ha ha.

i don't like the market once again. me thinks, best relax to the sidelines for a while and take a break.

so what can we throw into the pot for all of those late nighters eh, how about this one ...

especially for catlover and junglee,

who else but the everley bros, dream dream dream :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JMMP7hKKKYM&feature=related

be good,

sentimentally sane 40.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.