NPM 10.0% 2.2¢ newpeak metals limited

Thanks to @Wolfee 's quick n nice summary...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Thanks to @Wolfee 's quick n nice summary https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/4¢-price-target.3690795/page-311?post_id=30130169

I thought I would like to point out the pegmatites specific parts here. (from both Las Tapias & El Totoral)

(also it was very good to see so far the company has maintained a very good record on meeting the milestones/timelines)

dhr.PNG

so far at this stage

“Dark Horse will carry out further and systematic exploration comprising geological, geophysical and drilling techniques, and has upgraded its Exploration Target to approximately 75 million tonnes to 100 million tonnes of lithium ore grading from approximately 0.9% Li2O to approximately 1.5% Li2O. This is a substantial increase from the Company’s previous estimation of approximately 30 million tonnes to 60 million tonnes with the same grade, due to the increased knowledge surrounding the Las Tapias pegmatite”

On 8th Nov 2017 the company has completed the first stage mapping and sampling of the surface and underground workings of the Las Tapias Mine in Cordoba province. It was found that Las Tapias pegmatite complex is centred on a circular structural feature, which is some 1,100m in length and 800m wide , that is hosted on a granite of upper Cambrian age that intruded mafic metamorphic rocks of Pre‐Cambrian age (gneiss and schists).

The mineralised pegmatite is an ellipsoidal feature with a measured length of 300m to 400m, awidth of 150m to 200m and an unknown depth. Additional, large pegmatite veins and dykes, exceeding 15m in thickness, exist along fault structures surrounding the main pegmatite. Very large crystals of spodumene in massive formations have been mapped on surface and underground. A total of 142 rock chip samples were obtained and sent for assaying,103 samples from the surface (88 samples from outcrops and 15 samples from waste dumps) and 39 samples from the underground workings. A number of blank and standard samples were also introduced for quality control purposes. Rock chip samples were taken as continuous, representative samples over lengths of 1m to 2m.

The Company is currently planning a geophysical program, followed by exploration and resource definition drilling, which will enable the pegmatite dimensions to be defined in more detail, and particularly, allow an appreciation of depth.

Then on 7th Dec 2017, rock chip samples assay results were received, All underground samples returned lithium contents with Best underground results of Li2O are: 5.63% (A‐1106), 5.74% (A‐1108) and 4.93% (A‐1109). Shallow surface weathering would have afftected surface spodumene samples to return low Li2O values. An immediate follow‐up trenching program utilising the mine’s earth moving equipment to obtain fresh samples has been implemented to test the depth of weathering, expected to be several meters only.

A first stage drilling plan has been designed for Las Tapias with 25 holes for 3,000 metres
    scheduled. Which is expected in March 2018.

More likely from Las Tapias we will receive some updates from the un-weathered surface samples real soon then the drillings.

LAS 4.PNG LAS TAPIAS 1.PNG LAS TAPIAS 2.PNG LAS TAPIAS 3.PNG DHR 3.PNG dhr 2.PNG DHR MASS.PNG DHR 1.PNG DHR.PNG

El Totoral 4.5 km Pegmatites

on the 16th Nov 2017 the company has announced that Remote sensing work has confirmed the existence of the lithium pegmatites mapped in this area, with strike lengths of up to 4.5km recorded, and evidence of multiple phases of deformation. The San Luis historic mine exists at the northern end of this feature. Pegmatite bodies also crop out in an oval pattern trending NE‐SW in the central western portion of the licence. Mineralized pegmatites are known to occur along the north eastern margin of this licence. Dark Horse has commenced “ground truthing” this remote sensing work (follow up geological mapping on site) and initial observations at the El Totoral lease have determined that many of the predicted pegmatite features observed by this work are indeed pegmatites. Spodumene mineralisation, and other lithium bearing minerals, has been observed in the pegmatites.

The El Totoral licence containing the historic San Luis Mine and the 4.5km long pegmatite strike is
    the highest priority property, and Dark Horse has a geological team working there at present.

The detailed geological mapping, sampling and assaying program currently underway will prove the nature and size of the actual mineralisation.

We shall receive the updates anytime now.

EL 1.PNG el2.PNG

Good luck to all my fellow holders given the highly regarded team & management of this company, we shall reach 8-10 cents farily quickly if we keep things on track, great shape so far.

75-100m ton @ 1-1.2% Li JORC resource will see a MASSIVE return on the investment made here in this Dark Horse. This is a lifetime change oppurtunity just like what AGY AVZ AJM had given I shall say.

All imo, please DYOR too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.199M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $18 801

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99199 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 175000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.