VYS 3.57% 40.5¢ vysarn limited

last accumulation phase, page-35

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi all,
    I dont want to be seen as a downramper (MHM is one of my biggest holdings) but I wanted some discussion around the planned expansion into the US.
    Whilst MHM is fundamentally for me a good investment, I cant help but think that the delay in the announcement for the site selection might be because they are having trouble obtaining funding from the US government.
    As most investors would be aware, the US will run out of money on the 2nd August. Whilst I believe that the US will raise the debt ceiling, there is serious talk surrounding major budget cuts. This leads me to think that they may have to wait until the Geelong plant is at full production and proof of income generation before the plant is debt funded.
    If this is the case, I am hoping the company takes a risk averse approach and builds the third plant in another country, preferrably somewhere like canada as the country is alot more stable.
    Others thoughts would be appreciated. Would much rather have a discussion about these sorts of potential issues / speculation than trying to work out if someone in the top 20 is selling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $167.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $117.9K 293.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19817 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 52304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.