RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

last agm next agm, page-10

1. 162 Posts.
    Yes if it shoots to 50c I'm out, not through having to sell but just based on doubts about whether rrs is likely to have long-term success in the region. If it does kick-on I'll have to live with that, and good luck to the new owner of the shares. Maybe that person will be you andy, averaging up as rrs gains momentum.

Aside from being extremely dissappointed re some aspects of management, my doubts are based on the political instability (including upcoming election) within Puntland and in Somalia overall. It is highly likely that if different factions come to power then rrs will be shown the door and back we go to WA empty-handed.

If rrs can stay and be involved in Puntland's future development it will be a stunning success and all who are patient enough to hold deserve mega profits by way of sale of shares or receipt of dividends.

I'm not into deathriding this stock, just want a bit of realism (based on past performance)injected into the debate. There are significant obstacles for rrs to overcome and success isn't (imo) just around the corner as some would have people beleive.

Don't blame me for being negative, you would be too if you had held for so long and heard the same rubbish for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.