RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Mssw, Have you set your sell order for $0.50 yet ?It may not be...

1. 569 Posts.
    Mssw,

Have you set your sell order for $0.50 yet ?
    It may not be that far away now.

Weeks, months, or years, it wouldn't really be the end of the world for long term RRS holders to reach their target.

With RRS, you have to work for the rewards, and part of the work is to engage with it according to a more comprehensive outlook.

I will be away for other career commitments in a few weeks, so I might not see you around anymore. Although you seem disgruntled about the current SP, I wish you all the best in your future aspirations. You take care of yourself, because the stock market can be quite nasty out there. You're welcome to come back in a few months or years time to have a peek into how RRS is performing. Hopefully, for you it won't
    be $10.00

I got burnt on Zyl many years ago, only because I was impatient. Sold out at the trough when I could have sold at least 30 times higher. I kicked myself for that misjudgement.

Strangely, you remind me of how I was a few years ago. I hope this message to you doesn't affect your judgements too much, because everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.