RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Preempt, just whack me on ignore if it is all too tedious for...

1. 162 Posts.
    Preempt, just whack me on ignore if it is all too tedious for you.

Alternatively, to releive the boredom, you could discuss the substantial payments to the consultant who was shorting rrs or how the company is going to continue to operate unless they do another cap raising pretty soon? No one seems to want to address these issues, far too tedious perhaps, but they look pretty relevant re management quality and company prospects to me.

Thanks for the "you should probably sell" advice, but I'll sell when I'm ready thanks.

You see, I am not one of the genius crew who bought in at 14 or 15 cents a couple of weeks ago. Not ready to turn my paper loss into an actual one. If she roars up to 50 cents I'll get out and leave you in peace to follow the dream.

Sorry if I am unable to sing along to the she's all going gangbusters tune. Nothing posted here has a significant effect on the sp, but I can't but counter when people keep raving about great prospects and how management have done a good job, off-shore jv, blah, blah

Most long-term holders have heard the same spiel repeated endlessly for years amid possibly the most dissappointing sp performance on the asx. The reality is that the sp has performed abysmally in a time of a protracted worldwide resources boom. Tedious as it may be, the truth should be told.

Not saying things are completely without hope, wouldn't hold if that were my opinion. Just think the appalling reality of the last 2.5 years should be acknowledged rather than ignored or swept under the carpet.

With the crapola performance of the last 2.5 years clearly on the table, people can then assess (on a realistic basis) the current developments and comments from management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.