MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

last bargain days, page-15

1. 647 Posts.
    Time to put Mincor into the bottom of the drawer, stop trading them, wait two years and they will be $10.Simple isn't it, but can I do it ????

Jim Reeve has only had a brief period when he hasn't been involved with Kambalda. He began there on student vacation work in 1968, became a geologist there a few years later - including chief geologist at the Durkin and McMahon mines, and was elevated to senior positions and then managing director of WMC's nickel business from 1993-99. After he and a team left WMC before the BHP takeover, he joined Mincor as soon as it secured the Miitel mine.

The connection Ding, ding, ding, Mincor know Durkins and McMahon mines like the back of their hand.

It's money in the bank, this purchase will elavate them into the Jubilee Mines status!

These two mines will be worth billions and they know it, and all the brokers and analysts wouldn't have a clue.

P.S my mates brother was a driller at Durkins and they hit a 2 metre patch of nickel at 22%, case closed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.