WR1 6.50% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

Last buy before booooommmmmm, page-227

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3987
    The current assumption is that pmet is a target in some form to minres. I doubt yesterday's bounce in pmet was due to the rumour. This rumour will cause rises next week among pmet and wr1. Wr1 won't need 007 or others next week to ride, minres will cause this flow on effect.

pmet, is a freak deposit. However, it's environmentals are more delicate than both cancet and adina. Pmet, corvette 5 will be mined, but I think everybody agrees it will take longer than corvette which is year 2 of environmental. Adina will have no issues, being a class 3, above sea level, and with the goverment fortuitously building a road past the deposit. It's a golden goose deposit. It will keep on giving.

if minres are looking at pmet, they are looking at wr1. You don't look at an queen when playing chess, you look at what the bishop and rook can also do. In this case, the bishop and rook are a 5th of pmet, these two combined are generally more productive than the queen.

.Minres if they are serious about pmet, are also speaking with wr1 and comparing deposits, extrapolating deposits, metallurgy and environmental procedures to mine.

pmet ain't going to accept a 2billion takeover.

would wr1 accept 2billion? Mmm, if rumours are true and wr1 have a 3klm strike with 007 at 2% at adina, 100mt is looking assured. Cancet with 2025 dso production prior to adina being mined, I also doubt 2billion will be accepted by board and passed to shareholders to vote.

let minres offer something, let pmet reject a 4bil offer, then let's see what wr1 is worth. No one is believing sc6 price downgrades. Not minres, pmet, or dare I say, wr1.

hold your shares. 4bill market cap is not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.