DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Niaroo, as I said, now in simple terms, we all understand were...

1. 186 Posts.
    Niaroo, as I said, now in simple terms, we all understand were the company is at, we can all see the share price, now instead of posting your general crap about what a dud this company is, give us some specific information, that might inform my fellow shareholders. We appreciate the effort daf, Albuera, our long lost rockstar Sambora, George1 go into keeping us shareholders informed with their research, meetings with directors and so on. You have not given us jack.
    I take it you do not own to many shares in this company, as I have already meet with a few of the hotcopper posters at int meetings. You most certainly were not one of them. Even Davidob has been making the effort to meet with brokers and directors. So my point to you instead of downramping make an effort like the rest of us to do some thorough research to back up your statements, give us specific financial details why we are doomed.
    You never know, you might find some pretty exciting news around the corner in your travels, obviously for certain reasons will not post it on Hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.