TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

JD I have been around and rode through the VA debacle... Avg is...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    JD

I have been around and rode through the VA debacle... Avg is 5c after averaging down. Also have TONOE.
    I would be happy to exit at 18c now and look to other opportunities in the market, but it would be a shame if TON SH didn't ever see an SP of >25c given the quality of the deposits on their books...
    Disclaimer: I also hold and have made money on SYR.

I agree Ancuabe and will deliver for someone, but the longer this goes on (i.e. management not getting ink on the paper and cash committed to project) I am concerned that the Chinese are just grinding TON down to into the ground and in the end SH will get nothing and the Chinese will take over the lot for a pittance.

I have already experienced this Chinese strategy twice over the years with other companies.
    Once they get a sound position on the register 30% holding - they promise you the world in the way of $$ and then dilute and grind management and existing holders down until all the ducks are lined up in a row and they can pounce and buy out the rest for bugger all. Management have no alternative as the Chinese hold board positions and they have to recommend the offer (30% Premium) as piss weak as it is.... They also get in IE report that says that offer is reasonable and it's all over....

The original Chinese investor who originally all SH's loved and thought would be the saviour and funder to make the Company into something special become the greedy devil and screw all the original shareholders, who funded the company for years and end up with maybe what they originally invested if they were lucky (due to all the dilution)

If you do not feel that the above scenario is a possible outcome you are a fool and we know fools and their money are easily parted.

For the reasons stated above, that is why if this finance deal is not sorted by the TON management in the very near future, I will be exiting my position.....
    The next capital raising will be a loan from Chinese investor to the company for working capital or a convertible note - and its good night Irene.

I am not trying to spook anyone, but this is a very real possibility.

Spek
    Last edited by Spekulator: 06/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.