RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

last call for 40c stock, page-4

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    A lota short term pain here, RES had to raise capital im sure management looked at all the ways it could raise capital.Once announced these was only one way the stock was going to go, bad if your short term, but if your long term and are holding untill a takeover or mine production it doesnt matter much if you average down here.
    This will NOT be the last capital raising we will need!!!

I cant really understand some of the whinging here, this is still a junior exploration company, you cant compare what RIO or some other companies can do in capital markets.
    Some people where comparing the FSE raising? It was only 2 million dollars.

The company now has the funds to complete everything needed to get this to the major finacing stage, Jury and Co have planned this out they know exactly how and who will be funding this.
    The fact is they are injecting a lot of there own money into this.
    I would rather that than them just getting fat pay checks with nothing to lose.

The new drill results are OUTSTANDING all the coal seams extend to all 3 tenements in greater length than W1, they knew what was there and they bought the tenements when people at the time where saying why are they doing that with the money they should be doing this ect ect.
    Paul Jury has done this BEFORE!!!!
    His goals are long term and he has a plan to get there.
    Sit back and tick them off as we go.
    Remember why you invested in this company in the first place.
    All the best AP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.