APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Wilcox and BT, you need to understand there is a lot and I mean...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Wilcox and BT, you need to understand there is a lot and I mean a lot happening behind the scenes. As it is a very critical period of change there are something’s that cannot be revealed imo. I think once everything has gone through then everything will be put on the table. I have trust in this group and I do not think they are keeping anything on purpose but more strategically than anything at this point.

I am of the strong belief that they genuinely are wanting to be open with everyone, problem is it’s like a game of poker, you don’t win with all your cards starting on the table.

As I’ve said before, my blind faith comes through the fact that the group are all major shareholders who want to see their shares become valuable. This in turn makes all shareholders shares become more valuable. I believe the primary goal of the deal making will become share value other than the current cash deals that seem to be absorbed in admin fees more than anything.

This change is long overdue and very necessary, surely any shareholder who has held long enough can see this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.