APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Last Call For Proxies, page-2

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95

Rickaroonie

Let me again attempt to explain the situation as I see it.

Shareholders are being asked, by the group to cast their proxy votes AGAINST the two items of Business on the AGM Proxy Form.

Business Item 1 - Adoption of Reports andAccounts (ie Renumeration Report)

A vote of over 25% Against (2ndstrike) the Renumeration Report, will then require a "spill motion "to be voted on at the AGM. If over 50% of the vote supports the "spill motion" then the directors must stand down, and a new vote to elect directors must be held within 90 days.

It was alegal obligation of the APG board under 2001Corporations Act Section249L - Contents of Notice of Meetings toMembers - Sub Section 2(b (ii)) - to give shareholders the chance to vote on this “spill motion”.

Shareholders HAVE NOT been notified, andNOT BEEN GIVEN a chance to vote on the proxy form, on this “spill motion” at thiscoming AGM.

But because the has APG board has beennegligent - the “spill motion” cannot occur at the coming AGM.

But it is still important to vote over 25% AGAINST the Renummeration report.

This 2nd strike, not only sends a message to the board – but sometime in the future the authorities may ask directors to explain why they did not give shareholders their rightful vote on the “spill motion”.

Business Item 2 -Election of Directors

2.1 Terry Cuthbertson

2.2 Geoff Hiller

If over 50% of the eligible vote isAGAINST the re-election of these 2 directors – then they are not on the board.

In the last 2 weeks,I personally have contacted 3 APG shareholders (who are not on Hotcopper) thatI know, and encouraged them to contact the APG Progress group and support them,by voting AGAINST both items with their proxy vote.

If shareholders want to change the APG board they must - SEND THEIR PROXY VOTE to the APG Progress group.

Wilcox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.