PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Hi acturtle, I think you are right, I am losing it. When I look...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Hi acturtle, I think you are right, I am losing it. When I look at today's price movement in the oilers it obviously has very little to do with fundamentals.
    I wouldn't pay 90 cents for INP or $2.00 for Hardman but obviously a lot of people are prepared to do so. When share movements are dictated by broker recommendations and Insider Trading tips, its time for the little guy to be very wary.
    So time to withdraw from the boards and take stock of things.
    You have a very sound srategy of "buying early and selling before spud" which pretty much works every time. Certainly did with PSA, FAR, HZN before China recently and has regularly worked with Hardman these past two years and presumably is working again now. I hope it also works for you with INP. I am hoping it works for me with Nido.
    I realise I am spending too much time in front of the screen so time to take a break. I'll be keeping in touch with Petsec so if anyone want's to cross checheck info on this counter they can email me at "[email protected]" Goodluck all and prosperous trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.