TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Last chance at 15c?, page-138

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I think what needs to be done is not only not repaying the remaining debt but reversing the debt, take on more debt. Now that Troy has a very promising target and a very focussed exploration plan with indications that Goldstar alone has the potential to be larger than Smarts and Hicks combined there will be need for development capital. Maybe even a new plant in the future at a better location in the case they turn up a world-class deposit at North Karouni. From business perspective it is madness to pull money out of a developing mine. Also I see the benefit of multiple small scale capital raises once needed if the purpose of the capital raise is not the repayment of a loan but goes into activities enlarging the pie.
    Investec options are due in April 2019. Stop the debt repayment, change the revolver from payback into credit line for working capital purposes, change the due date of the options to 2021, then make small capital raises - if the need arises - for development/exploration starting in early 2019.
    I would also think that putting 20% of director's fees into a trust buying Troy shares on a predetermined schedule would help a lot in repairing shareholder relations (and make directors rich).

While we as shareholders are the last to know we can be sure that John is in the same boat with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.