TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Last chance at 15c?, page-58

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Congratulations to Troy management for meeting their forecast production assessment.
    - Jun Qtr 2017; - "production guidance year ending 30 June 2018 60,000 oz to 70,000 oz".
    - Sep Qtr 2017/fy18; - "guidance unchanged"
    - Dec Qtr 2017/fy18; - "guidance unchanged"
    - Mar Qtr 2018/fy18; - "gold production guidance for the 2017/18 year has been increased to a range of 65,000oz to 70,000oz from the previous range of 60,000oz to 70,000oz".
    All there to read through the above mentioned reports/estimates.

...and of course we all knew that because;

Jun Qtr preliminary 2018/fy18; - "Gold production for the full 2017/18 financial year was 70,207 ounces representing record annual gold production for the Karouni operation. & so say all of us,
    Annual gold production also exceeded the forecast production range of 60,000 to 70,000 ounces as advised to the market earlier in the year and subsequently upgraded to 65,000 to 70,000 ounces following the March 2018 quarter".

Such professionalism deserves acknowledgement...
    Gold star warranted for such behaviour...

Besides that - there is not much point releasing more information than that within the preliminary as I see it, bare essentials & what would be the use of two? $Preparation required and also it is @ the last days of the following month that Troy provides the Quarterly's, Sherlock on - last 8 quarters.

Disturbance in the Force...
    J'Vs in Guyana - just mentioned, potentials in Australia - not long ago mentioned, albeit via different formats although with todays technology it crosses paths with the same interests/persons, just to mention one minor aspect.
    "Free-ing money up" is slightly different to "nailing outstanding debts and progressing with surplus profits" - as I see it, to mention another perspective.

Confidence or other...
    With forecasting and meeting forecasts it generates confidence as it is on display for all to varify in the results and likewise the ability of those at the helm and surely thats a positive.
    Suggestion with little or no plan nor action has the potential to counteract/offset/erode confidence especially in light of no apparent solid foundation or plan with existing operations with the viewing equivalent and with that statement some reasoning is surely due.

Given the Annual reporting in a few months I would like to see their efforts towards production guidance and subsequent accuracy maintained, whatever it may be, and expanded on or a game plan configured with a more solid operational guidance forecast for all to see. My point is that I couldnt give a flying duck if the production estimates are less that fy18 as long as the cheif'sf'sf's forecasts are accurate, genuinely founded and reasonable as to provide confidence in the organisation.
    Of course more production is better.
    Regarding the operational plan, a bit of macro-organisational guidance with a timeline estimation thrown in would be a great gesture and great test for the guys running the show. Without it is like now & I do understand the current strategy.

Other... There is between the lines which I can appreciate and if all goes well we will be a reasonably fair valued 16-16.5-17 cents in the September Qtrly.. fingers crossedchew on thaT.

Go the Gold Price...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.