NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

last chance before u miss out, page-30

1. 361 Posts.
    Would be interested in an equivalent assessment of EME.. Market cap about half of MTN and some potential for real (larger) resources as well as trading (public) sentiment which will be a big upside given location and JV partner on biggles. I like both of these though.

To my mind there are a few way overdone, but still some choice picks of which I think MTN still remains a very good example.

I do remember seeing a report that shows DYL has the largest lease areas of uranium companies though .. was it the RCR report? This could be factored in for DYL. Am sure Queensland will try to drag back the resource $$ gains off WA in the other cases, especially if WA put themselves out of the game in the early stages.

I have held AGS and KOR, EXT and BLR, UTO and UXA in order of success (UTO/UXA being a loss). Core U stocks I have consolidated to are BMN, MTN, EME, UEQ, GIR, (and THX) - am happy with my spread of risk, and can't imagine selling anytime soon.... as none of these has approached what I would call their potential based on comparative valuations and gut feel, and the gains should be consistent. Would like CMR..... but only so much to go around and may not be the same return on $ just at this moment?

Any word on investigations into Yeelirie, Kintyre, or Jabiluka?

maybe this should have been under the URANIUM thread... my apologies..!
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $27.06K 8.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 50264176 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8318336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.