WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I'm buying again today. I'm convinced the sampling data points...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I'm buying again today. I'm convinced the sampling data points to a major discovery. Drilling will be the true test but the sampling results are about as good as they could have hoped for. The 0.3 cent PP dump this week is absolutely unbelievable. It looks like new investors were ready to pay over 1 cent but the message didn't get through to the existing shareholders who can't dump their new shares fast enough. Perhaps the standard 4 month hold period for PP shares on the TSX should be adopted by the ASX. I'm not familiar with the ASX rules. Possibly it's an option available to companies but are frowned upon by investors? Having a 4 month hold period forces those who buy discounted PP shares to believe in the future of the company, at least 4 months into the future.

In the end, I am very confident my 0.5 cent shares purchased this week will be a very good investment. In a couple months the 0.3 cent PP dumpers might complain that WRM should have done a better job explaining to them that sampling data was outlining a potential monster deposit. If they uncover another Pogo then we are looking at well over 10 cents per share value, $10 post consolidation. Could be 2X or 3X that number.

Totally unbelievable what is going on. If this one goes as I hope, it will be the biggest face palm situation I've seen in gold exploration. The way to turn it around was simply BUY.

Last edited by Nortalk: 23/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.