WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I just watched the Crescat webinar where Quinton Hennigh spoke...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I just watched the Crescat webinar where Quinton Hennigh spoke about WRM. I've seen many QH presentations and I must say I've never seen him so giddy about WRM's prospects. 90% of what he spoke about was the Last Chance project. It's amazing. He also spoke briefly on Red Mountain and Mt. Carrington, both could have a ton of value themselves.

He spent a significant amount of time describing the odd situation that has transpired with the private placement shares being dumped on the market. I don't recall QH ever saying in a presentation his views on buying or selling shares but in this presentation he clearly said he has been buying and will still be buying. Giddy with enthusiam. Like someone accidentally selling you ice cubes but they turned out to be diamonds.

Anyone planning to sell shares before watching the Crescat video is setting themselves up for a life of regret possibly. Do yourself a favor and watch the video, I'm assuming it will remain available on Youtube.

So glad I've backed up the truck 2 or 3 times on WRM. If the ASX shares were more readily available to be purchased on North American brokerage platforms then it would rebound big tonight. QH spoke about that too, most NA brokers do not allow ASX trades conveniently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.