LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

last chance ? if not still great entry point ., page-28

1. 1,165 Posts.
    WHY ALL THIS CRAZY TALK? Looks to me like people are being panicked for no reason. Has everyone already forgotten that the AELB ALREADY has approved the LAMP EVEN BEFORE those two new conditions were added. So, now, naive shareholders think that with even more safeguards the AELB is going to reverse its decision! PURE CRAZY TALK! So what if some folks want to panic and sell or that shorters are taking advantage of those with cold feet. None of this seems relevant to anyone who has more than a day-long investing time horizon. Also, recall that since the original approval by the AELB in early February, the challenge to their granting a license has been denied, the minister responsible has nothing but support for LAMP and its safety, the PSC thinks LAMP if the best in the world and even the PM has given his seal of approval for LAMP and its safety. I thought most of those on HC were far more experienced and veterans of such orchestrated sp performances! The response of so many on this board is far more surprising to me than this tree shaking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.33M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18426 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.