LYC 3.27% $5.91 lynas rare earths limited

last chance ? if not still great entry point ., page-41

1. 3,069 Posts.
    Warnie - "Actually at 86c might be near time to cover if short"

First TU I ever gave you !!!

I always follow the movements of shorters on any stocks I follow when I know they are posting reliably. I should say short term traders, rather then shorters, cuts both ways. Glad you are now a reformed character!

I think where we are at is a pivot point in terms of risk. There cannot possibly be any more risk at this SP for anyone going long compared to anyone going short. All the risk at this level is in going short. If you go long even if it dips further, you just hold tight. Going short by it's nature is generally a shorter term trade, you don't get many shorters holding short positions for a lengthy perriod, although I don't see why they couldn't... at this point in time, the risk is the AELB will either issue TOL without warning - hey they could do it at lunchtime - or that they make encouraging noises at the media briefing tomorrow, narrow down the timeframe and reassert their authority over the process, it being no longer a ministerial matter - all that must be positive for the SP as a bare minimum.

I've never seen Mitta make a specific statment that is out and out wrong - he makes so few completely lucid ones, you can count them on 1 hand, so I know (!) sorry Mitta - I think by the end of the day we will be up as forecast, even if it's by 0.5c or 1c. Tomorrow could see more significant spec buying in advance of AELB meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.