GPM 0.00% 88.0¢ geo property group

last chance to buy under 20 cents, page-3

1. 152 Posts.
    I agree. I have been following this company for sometime now, having previously been lumbered with stock in the MFS Diversified Trust (MFT) after a takeover of Villaworld (?merger) and subsequent name change to Geo Property Group after the demise of MFS during the GFC. I sold my holding in MFT when the stock price started to fall. I feel reasonably confident in GPM's turnaround plans now that they are achieving success with the divestment of their trust properties and their confirmed return to their knitting, i.e. the developer of low cost housing in the outskirts of capital cities. In other words it seems to be a reborn Villaworld. I have had the pleasure of meeting with and talking to Mr Richard Anderson, the Chairman, when I have attended the AGM's at Data3 limited, another apparently very well run ethically managed company he is also with. I have respect for him as a result. I bought on Friday at 18.5c and intend to hold long term. The 1c ff dividend is a good start even though they have forcast that second half profits could be lower. If they return to base they should over time do well, depending on the economy. I was always taught to stick to the bottom quarter of the housing market in times of doubtful economic periods. This is my opinion only and should not be taken as financial advice. Please see a financial adviser before purchasing or DYOR. E1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.