MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

last chance to get on board unx !!!, page-24

1. 7,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    Umm ... the only thing that is history is the buyer for the OZ assets & serious $ in the bank to pay the serious bills that must be mounting.

Certainly a good time to think about buying some more tickets but with the rainy season on the way & an end to drilling then, it may get a bit cheaper to buy them yet.

Previous muttering/timelines had mentioned some sort of resource estimate early next year, based on this drilling round & we have the expertise employeed to do it. If that is good then it may hold it's own. My inexperienced eye finds it hard to work out 'averages' based on the drilling to date. It will be interesting to see what an expert eye & a bit of computer modelling comes up with.

Swings & round abouts with good news today that EXT looks like they have the ML almost there & before China tries a silly offer on Dec 8th, a good result there will do wonders for confidence in African U mines I would think & NEN are sitting on what looks like another very good oil well. Certainly the best day for me on the market that I can remeber for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.