OBM 1.47% 34.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Last chance to get set …

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    As the non renounceable rights issue (underwritten by the major shareholder) draws to a close in coming days, it may be worth reflecting on the state of affairs.
    This company has fallen like a stone from 40 cents based on very poor execution of a mine plan and plant issues.
    The plant issues now seem to be addressed and the mining plan has been amended by way of new personnel and a new drill and blast contractor.
    The company has an on-site assay lab and the new screens enable the company to crush at a faster rate than the operation can process.
    My broker believes that they now have 6 +months of ore (600,000 plus tonnes) on the soft rock low grade (1 g/t) stockpile. This type of material is already expensed and is required for the blending with the higher grade, much harder material expected with the new cut backs and pits.
    The major shareholder obviously knows all this and is now averaging down before the turnaround in profitability is more obvious to us all.
    Once we see tangible evidence of these changes working, the stock price can rally strongly and potential predators can feel more comfortable that they are not buying a poison pill.
    Reflect back on the current low market capitalisation, the cash at bank after this issue, the accumulated tax losses and the replacement value of such an operation in these times of engineering and equipment scarcity and building/staff delays.
    I sincerely think this has got to be the bottom.
    Luck to all
    LT
    Last edited by Ladytradr: 16/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $631.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 34.5¢ $15 43

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65121 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 35225 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.