ADG 12.5% 0.7¢ adelong gold limited

I encourage each and every concerned shareholder to email the...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I encourage each and every concerned shareholder to email the following questions to the Company Secretary for Cosmo Gold Ltd, Andrew Draffin (see their website https://cosmogold.com.au/contact/ for the email address). As I have experienced a history or habit of the AGMs here side stepping or not responding to questions if only one or two people lodge, we need more people to ask the hard questions so as to give a bit of weight behind the questions and hopefully give us all the transparency we deserve.

1. What has happened to the overdue debt of $1.44m Cosmo Gold owes to Adelong Gold.

2. Does this debt and other upcoming compulsory expenses by the Mines Department for rent & rates (let alone minimum expenditure) equate to trading as an insolvent.

3. If this is the case or is heading there, What is the plan of action to return to solvency.

4. What is the status of the Mining Entry Permit for the Cosmo Newberry site, does it cover all the tenements and in particular the E38/2274 which is the center piece in play. Is the Mining Entry Permit still current and valid?

You are welcome to copy and paste these questions to make it easy for you.

Cheers Midastouch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.826M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $209.0K 26.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9214459 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7360000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.