NVX 0.93% 54.5¢ novonix limited

They are adding DPMG to their current Chattanooga anode plant....

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    They are adding DPMG to their current Chattanooga anode plant. Exactly at what stage we dont know, is it used at the end after the furnace Tx or before. Presumably it reduces waste and gives a better, more consistent particle size and possible purity. Also we dont know whether the Chattanooga plant is making pure graphite or silicon /graphite which would make the DPMG more logical, a way of blending?. We wont be told until a silicon/graphite patent is enacted presumably, assuming that it is, which is yet to be disclosed. I note when they produce graphs demonstrating their anode durability versus Tesla's ,natural graphite and silicon etc they dont actually state what the anode composition is : they just say "our anode". I think we are all in the dark and just speculating so I dont see a lot of point in arguing to and fro. I think it is reasonable to assume the price will decline between now and BD, but those who choose to day trade run the risk of an unexpected announcement, as always. Even so with the "law of diminishing returns" another announcement will probably have less impact than the DPMG ann, even though on its merits it may be of equal significance. We've seen it all before type response. Personally I wont day trade and will hold until BD, which I still see as likely to give us some answers assuming there is an NDA between NVX/Tesla. I hold quite a few shares so if NVX does go boom I dont need too, but I respect that others are not in that category so theirs is a justifiable cause, and I cannot discount that we wont see a left field ann WRT say Kore Power. So everybody has their own speculations and demons and I suspect until battery day or even long after, like after the product delivery to Samsung or even longer we may not get a major upswing in the SP. As Mick Malthouse quoted " the ox is slow but the earth is patient". These are big corporations and they are not nimble/flexible like small/midsize businesses (excepting Tesla of course). I am confident NVZ will go up the grade but as always will probably take longer than i would wish/expect. Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $323.6K 594.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121024 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 7883 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.