NVX 4.11% 75.8¢ novonix limited

Last chance to sell above a $1 in 2020, page-260

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    Tragik :Youre arguments are sound and I agree with all of them. I think you misinterpret my (our?) preoccupation with Tesla. The MMB will be a global gamechanger. A long life (MMB) battery will be a matter of critical national security and critical to EV's, GSS, Green energy and the environment. Even the average yobbo in the street will sit up and actually think of the significance. It will cement Elon in the history books: if he isnt already, along with Gates and Jobs and Curie and Fleming/Florey etc. To put things in context a 2 MMB will be nothing c/- a 1MMB as to what we have now. It is a gamechanger on a global scale. Now where does Tesla sit here, well Tesla is the worlds largest producer/consumer of the worlds best batteries by far that we have today. They are the driver (excuse the pun) of this technical revolution. If Tesla endorses NVX products then it will catapult NVX to global significance and an armchair ride to great riches, so I am very preoccupied with what Tesla does. If Tesla doesnt endorse our products then NVX will struggle and success is not guaranteed, but still likely as you say. So where does NVX sit in all this superhype scenario. Chris Burns with his battery testing has been able to take this opportunity of being at the centre of the battery chemical research hub, to develop what he considers are world leading breakthroughs that give NVX a technical advantage over all other significant players. To me he sounds plausible. If he is the genuine article then there is no doubt he will have the ear of Elon, not only through his own technical abilities but also thru his mentor Geoff Dahn who is Tesla's main man. So those who would mock the significance of Tesla and the links between NVX and Tesla need to go for a camel ride in the desert IMO .Now I understand what you are saying, and as I said I agree, I am not suggesting a camel ride for you but no thinking person should discount the obvious and the potential free ride to the chocolate factory that Tesla may provide. IMO I am pragmatic, not a cynic and I dont think cynicism is fashionable. Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.8¢
Change
-0.033(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $369.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 74.5¢ $690.8K 905.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 41452 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 40411 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.