NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Last chance to sell above a $1 in 2020, page-270

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    Piechart In regard to your short term pessimism I will put forward 2 points. A week or so ago Mx stated they would list on an American exchange, a process that would take 6 weeks. America has 10x our population. Chris Burns stated on a video clip that his anode (chemistry not expressed) would blow the MMB out of the water. On BD Elon will announce an MMB and a terra factory. He needs a lot more cells for his ute and trucks to go into production. He needs them now. He will probably rave on about VTG (Vehicle to Grid) which will only be enabled by a MMB. Elon does not strike me as a man who would spend 1 billion plus on a battery factory whose product could be blown out of the water by an existing and readily obtained product by his competitors. He has to use NVX product or come up with a better one, now .Purefraphite has been in high volume production now since the end of week 1 in May, delayed by Covid. Tesla has a pilot battery plant running in Fremont. Battery day has been delayed until Sept 15th. =Tesla using NVX anode is at the very least; plausible. As I said I am holding all my shares until BD.Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.