NVX 0.00% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Better than 50/50 that Panasonic takes up the NVX anode for...

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    Better than 50/50 that Panasonic takes up the NVX anode for Nevada megafactory on behalf of Tesla. This will be announced by NVX I suspect once Elon announces the MMB. Whether NVX gets the nod from Tesla for the terra factory is probably in the order of 10% but would clearly be a mega deal. Environmentally plus performance should give NVX with DPMG the edge here. Samsung are probably directing the NVX anode into the Lucid motors EV, they are getting 500miles plus for 1 charge.( durability not stated). Once we start supply in October I would think there will be a much larger ongoing order coming, but not specifically for Lucid. Kore Power remains a bit of an enigma, they have had a years testing so one would think they will be coming up with a purchase contract soon. These are all in relation to the anode but I wouldnt discount some deals on the DPMG cathode inside 6 months because the complexity and waste in other manufacturing processes makes the NVX cathode highly desirable but this will probably be signed off to royalty agreements and NVX will probably never produce more than a demonstrator plant, but you never know. If Tesla use Panasonic with the DPMG anode then clearly down the track when they start their own Battery Plant ( terra factory) then the DPMG production process would prove attractive but would probably be under a royalty agreement. IMO Feral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.