NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

I've not had a chance to consume the CORRECT SPP announcement so...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I've not had a chance to consume the CORRECT SPP announcement so I have a proper understanding of what is going on.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I currently do not hold NVX. I like NVX and will be buying when I feel the time is right. I think the company has great potential and anyone who holds shares currently will be happy in the long term if they hold. Just want to make this clear so what I am about to say is not just dismissed as me being a down ramper.

Looking at the SPP which matures next Friday, 26th June, NVX is diluting the shares on offer by 130mil shares. Currently the company has 213mil shares on offer. This is a 61% dilution. The shares were sold for 29c.

Reviewing how the price has moved recently, these major price changes have occurred with around 20+mil trades a day.

So, my understanding is that NVX are adding 61% of substantially cheap shares to their offering. My experience in the market tells me that whenever this kind of things happens, there will be a huge sell off as people will take their profits. I know I would if I bought in on a SPP and instantly had an opportunity to make a 200% profit (depending where the price is at by next Friday).

This means next Friday (and maybe sooner if the market starts to price in this sell off) the share price will get absolutely SMASHED back down to somewhere around the 30c mark.

Please correct me if I am wrong, as I would really welcome a healthy debate over this. But I can't see this going any other way. Once this is done and the dust settles, I'm confident we will see $1 again in the short term. But I think those who are looking to buy into NVX need to obsorb this information and understand the risk they are taking if they don't wait a week.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.