MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

last chance to top up, page-16

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    big diference beetween GDR and MCO , mco,s management is on the ball, and runs a realy tight ship . No high director or management fees going to the directors of mco, infact with 8 kids i sometimes think he must send them down to morning star creek to do a spot of panning and fosicking just to put bread on the table , with the small amount he pays himself. Like others on this thread i am conviced CJ ,ROB ,Goldbars Find, Mal and others ,that this one is going to be huge. Just as a little point of intrest iam holidaying in Orlando USA at the moment and you wouldn,t realy notice that anything is greatly wrong at the moment, yes people are aware that things are not good but the general feeling i get is people in the everyday world here are just not aware that there is a very real posibility that the sky could fall in at any momenent. No panic or lines at banks people still shoping , holidaying and eating out. Bit like the general aus population all suffering from dodo itis ( thats buring your head in the sand and ignoring what is realy happening around us) which is what the Us goverment has been suffering from for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.