FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

Yes Trial you are definitely correct. No leaked hype equals low...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Yes Trial you are definitely correct. No leaked hype equals low trading volume and when you least expect it there may be another surprise around the corner, as has been consistent in the past. With the sparse news that slowly builds up too Tony's(999) coiled spring. So many theories, and some with such grand potentials quickly approaching. We are no longer looking at years, now we are counting down the months. Too blow in with the breeze, which appears apparent and not watch the daily trading pattern you may realize one or multiple accumulators are struggling to keep a lid on this.

Low volume at this key cornerstone may be the biggest bonus. I do honestly believe that the money men trying to still salvage at this never to be seen again price are truly trading among themselves, and sifting from the unknowledgeable. The key to the treasure chest will most likely take place within and closely following late 2018 early 2019. So much just sitting on the plate, and personally very happy to to hold till the 90%+ stayers have dug in deep and are prepared not to relinquish until we have settled at our future real value.

By the way. Thanks for dropping in and sharing zero. I am confident I can share a wonderful story for you within the next twelve months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.