FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Last Chance Under 12c?, page-51

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    "What ever has happened to our friend Walk? I hope they have not sent him into space..."

Haha...

Hey there Zac, et al.,
    I am well, thank you for asking.
    It is my understanding that the challenge among the astrophysicists and rocket scientists is not to send me into space, but, rather, to bring me back to earth .

I've been busy as all buggers over here, and have only been on the board a couple of times in the past two weeks, or so, to have a quick glance. I'm so FAR behind now, that I might not even try to catch-up. Somewhere around a week ago, I got home (relatively) late and read 3 or 4 days worth of posts (every one of them) in about 2 hours or so... thought my little birdbrain was going to explode, and my vision went blurry! . One of the only posts I could even remember at the end of that session was Doc's tricked-out RastaBently... only because I was provided a visual, I'm sure.

I just had a few minutes right now at the end of a Friday, opened a few postings, and saw your kind note... right place, right time. Thanks for the well wishes, and I'll try to keep up. I have missed the board, all the guys and gals, and of course, The FAR Hooligans.

Too bad about the Socceroos, the Lions of Teranga, and Strákarnir okkar... the only teams I was rooting for.

Friendly greetings to all from the US of A.
    Be well and do good,
    -walk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.