ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

last chance watch it go, page-17

1. 616 Posts.
    re: last chance watch it go/sir bernie Actually Rakia - I was changing my bids from 9.3 to 9.4 after buying it about 30 minutes earlier for 8.9. It bounced off 8.9 about 4 times this week! I saw the 1.5 million at 9.5 and thought to sit under that. I lierally had my finger on the cancel button when it booted.

One thing about flyers like this is volume is NEVER an issue. My head was saying - keep it overnight and sell it in the morning - I even said it out loud to myself. Sometimes greed just gets in the way. Hell - I bought NDOO on Monday and sold it for a lousy profit.... need to curb my urge to take a profit quickly.

Anyhow - this is trading - that's just how it is - how many times have you taken a profit and seen it fall after you've sold it - or reduced your buy price only to see it drop further? That's what I like about this job - you just never know where the next meal ticket lies.

ADY will shoot up in the morning - there WILL be opportunties to get back in... from my experience, under-estimate where you will place your retracement purchase because it can and will surprise you. Last time it retraced to 9/9.1 before coming back up to 9.5/6. See if I'm right?
    SB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $45 4.129K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 683226 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1262429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.