ANX 4.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

last chance

1. 5,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    I hear the weather is good,access roads in ,lodgings about to be established.....this all means that permission to drill must be only days away....campsetup and personal on site mobilisation will take about two weeks.....damn Easter!!

my guess is that serious drilling to start about mid april...if not earlier.....I particularly note that ther will be some further prospecting on the laterites and the even further east prospect that has not been touched yet.

IMHO first results should be in 6 weeks after start....but this stuff is quite visible..... I would like to be at the nearest pub....probably some 100kms away.

I agree with JHIRDS previous post on poswsible size of the eventual deposit....I am towards the larger reather than smaller deposit.....I would imagine that this drilling campagian will go on for 6 months with results continuously
    being released.

I recall what P.Heagerty did for its copper disccovery in laos. he had tremendous presence and connections upfront..... I hope our directors who have great technical skills do not forget the need for corporate skills.....depending on results they will be needed to maximize returns to all.

Doubtfull holders must be thinning right now....the next two weeks holders old and new have a last chance to get set for a company making experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $79.84K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.